GES8+™ Series Gas Extraction Coverall
- The GES8+TM Series gas extraction suit kit features a 3-layer balaclava, coverall, and kit bag. It is the perfect solution to keep you safe when you are working near gas lines or anywhere there is a risk from a prolonged flash fire. The suit allows the worker at least 8 seconds of time to get away from the fire to safety.
- Smooth moisture absorbing inner layer provides added comfort in hot conditions while easing the process of donning and doffing.
- Suit comes equipped with a brass front zipper with Velcro® closure and a harness port located in the center of the back.
- The back of the suit has an elastic waist which creates a comfortable fit and the legs have a velcro closure to prevent any flames from coming up underneath.
- Additional features include knit cuffs with thumb holes on sleeves, brass leg zippers with fabric backing, reinforced knees, and hi-vis suspender style tape.
- Made in the USA
- Call for customization or special pricing.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Attributes
- Export Information
- Product Standards
- Product Claims
- Product Data Sheet
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large, 4X-Large, 5X-Large
- Configuration: Coverall
- GES Rating: 8 Seconds
- Front Brass Zipper with Velcro Closure
- Harness Port in Back of Suit
- 26" Brass Leg Zippers with Vent Panels
- Hi-Vis Suspender Style Tape
- Knit Cuffs with Thumbholes on Sleeves
- Size: Small - 5XL
- Made in the USA
- Export UNSPSC: 46181528
- Export Schedule B Tariff Code: 6203293000
- Export Producer: Yes
- Export Preference Code: B
- Export Net Code: No
- Export NAFTA Compliant: Yes
- Export ECCN: EAR99
- Export CoO #1: US
- ASTM F1930
- Made in USA
- NAFTA Compliant